An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety advisor to work for Derisk UK Limited who form part of a multi-disciplined and specialist suite of contracting businesses (demolition, sub-structures, asbestos removal, construction and fit out) – The DE Group.
Reporting to the Group SHEQ Director and operating with hands on approach, you will be responsible for implementing our long-term strategic plan for sustained health and safety improvement within our specialist contracting businesses; ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, approved codes of practice and guidance.
You will be the driving force behind achieving and maintaining a positive safety culture. Building on the high standards already in place, you will be required to;
– Provide clear leadership in all matters related to Occupational Health and Safety
– Give relevant and pragmatic advice and guidance to the operational management team
– Influence others and demonstrate the right behaviours and practices
– Maintain the established occupational health programme;
– Drive improvement in near miss reporting processes;
– Undertake on-site auditing
– Manage the approval of suppliers and sub-contractors and monitor their performance
– Support ongoing accreditation to various certification schemes
– Review and provide commentary on RAMS packages
Having gained significant experience within a similar multi-sited and construction biased environment, you will hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. You must be confident and resilient, with the ability to influence at all levels; you will thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment.
This role is based at our Head Office in London, the package includes Competitive Salary + Private Health Care + Pension + travel Allowance.
Apply in writing with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.
Derisk (UK) Ltd is Part of the DE Group and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
This means that all employees, and applicants considered for employment, will be treated without regard to:-
– Gender reassignment
– Marriage & Civil Partnership
– Religion & belief
– Sexual Orientation
Our goal is to treat all individuals fairly throughout all stages of our recruitment process. Any decisions on recruitment and selection are based solely on job-related criteria and the needs of the firm.
DE Group (UK) Limited
15-16 Buckingham Street
Tel: 020 7734 6655 Fax: 020 7734 6626